- Report: #980544
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BBVA Compass Bank
BBVA Compass Bank4452 Nasa Parkway Searbrook, Texas United States of America
BBVA Compass Bank Unreasonable penality charged $1919.25 for 5 days delay to take out term deposit, which bank never send renewal notice Searbrook, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. Bank never send us maturity notice or renewal notice about this deposit.
3. I contacted bank 5 days after the grace period to take the fund out. Then Customer service informs that there will be a penalty of $2559.49. So requested to wait till the manger returns after his vacation.
4. When the manager returned after his vacation and thanksgiving break, discussed this matter, and agreed to wave 25% of this penalty.
5. Though he attempted to wave the penalty by contacting regional manager and corporate office, they did not approve it.
6. Finally bank charged me a penalty of $1919 for 5 days delay, which could not have happened if bank send us the renewal letter.
7. Banks reason for not sending the letter is, they show our old address, however, we do get regular and monthly statements for saving and checking account.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVA-Compass-Bank/Searbrook-Texas-77586/BBVA-Compass-Bank-Unreasonable-penality-charged-191925-for-5-days-delay-to-take-out-ter-980544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.