Complaint Review: BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.COM

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: miss pritchett — cockeysville Maryland United States of America
BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.COM

BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.COM Watch out....."FRAUD" Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE...

*Author of original report: FRAUD COMPLAINT RESPONSE ...

*UPDATE Employee: HotBookSale.com membership

I was going over my credit card charges online.Saw that there were five charges on my card taken out in two weeks listed under hotbooksales.Had no idea that I was being charged.Called the company  and was put on hold for 20 minutes.The operator  then told me that when I ordered my book I was signed up for the book club.I was also charged for a book that i got an email saying  that they no longer carried.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVHOTBOOKSALECOM/internet/BBVHOTBOOKSALECOM-Watch-outFRAUD-Internet-Internet-895280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.COM

UPDATE...

AUTHOR: miss p - (USA)

Since writing this complaint,I was removed from their list.They haven't taken anymore money from my account fraudulently.I was never re-embersed for the money they previously took.

FRAUD COMPLAINT RESPONSE ...

AUTHOR: miss pritchett - (United States of America)

This is written in response to my complaint. I am not about to go back and forth with your company representatives. I also take my credit card very seriously. As I stated before, the company was previously  called. The wait time was ridiculous. I am now being told that the book I ordered is now being shipped. So what happens to the monies that was taken from my card without my knowledge? Will I be reimbursed ??

HotBookSale.com membership

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hello, I'm Jack from the HotBookSale Support team. We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Please note that our membership program is optional and there is no obligation to join in order to purchase any of the products we offer. Also, there is no automatic sign up during your shopping experience with us. In order to become a member, you must first agree to the terms and conditions of our offer, which are clearly shown to you before you make a purchase.

Additionally, having a membership entitles you to exclusive money-saving benefits such as Free Shipping on your first order, $5 off the first in-stock item you order as a new member, up to 30% off regular product prices each time you shop, extra discounts every month and much more. Plus, you have access to DVDs, books, music, video games, posters, vitamins and more, all at deeply discounted prices. Also, you are free to cancel your membership at anytime, at no cost to you.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.HotBookSale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.HotBookSale.com/store/testimonials.aspx

Sincerely,