Complaint Review: BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.com

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Connie — North Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.com
BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.COM bOCA rATON, Florida United States of America

BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.com BBV*HOTBOOKSSALE.COM charged me $9.97 for their "membership fee" unbeknowes to me when I orderd 3 books from them. I have called and cancelled, BAM? said he would debit my account. After reading s bOCA rATON, Florida

I bought books through BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.COM, they charged me a "monthly fee" of $9.97, without notifing me.  This is a ripoff, I will stick with Amazon and Ebay to buy books from from now on.  Stay away from this place, it is a ripoff.  I have requested cancellation, was told they would debit my account, bu after reading the other reports, not holding my breath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVHOTBOOKSALEcom/bOCA-rATON-Florida-/BBVHOTBOOKSALEcom-BBVHOTBOOKSSALECOM-charged-me-997-for-their-membership-fee-unbe-1003488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV*HOTBOOKSALE.com