Complaint Review: BBV*HOTMOVIESALE

• Reported By: Lori — Johnstown New York United States of America
BBV*HOTMOVIESALE
Internet, Florida United States of America

BBV*HOTMOVIESALE BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM RIP OFF SCAM Internet, Florida

I purchased a Land Before Time DVD for my son on ebay and then found this $19.95 charge on my credit card to BBV*Hotmoviesale.com.  Apparently my purchase on ebay automatically signed me into an agreement for a membership that I had NO idea about.  I tried calling several times to find out that they were unavailable....imagine that.  Weeks later and additional charges later I finally got through.  The woman (John) that I spoke with claimed that she doesn't even know what ebay is!!!!!!  This place is a big scam.  I would suggest to everyone to stay clear of this rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVHOTMOVIESALE/Internet-Florida-/BBVHOTMOVIESALE-BBVHOTMOVIESALECOM-RIP-OFF-SCAM-Internet-Florida-771463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV*HOTMOVIESALE