Complaint Review: BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM

• Updated: Tue, August 10, 2010

• Reported By: Cate — kATY Texas United States of America
BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM
999 Wesr Yamato Road Suite 100 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM HMS TOTAL SCAM, THEY ROBBED ME ON A MONTHLY BASIS!! Boca Raton, Florida

After going through my bank statements, I realized that hotmoviesale.com has been making withdraws from my bank account:

08/28/2009: $19.95
03/17/2010: $9.95
04/9/2010: $9.95
05/17/2010: $9.95
TOTAL: $129.60

I called the 1-866-566-8437 and spoke with a very rude representative. She told me that last year I purchased three movies over the Internet, and that in the shipping and handling page, in fine print, I agreed to pay for a "membership".

I am totally disappointed, and I feel that I got robbed $129.60 under the name of membership in fine print.
I feel that this is not correct, to deceive people that usually don't read the fine print, and that trusts companies that sale over the Internet.

Please, don't buy from this company, I was a victim of hotmoviesale.com because I blindly agreed to the terms of the "membership" . I was not aware of what I was signing for, and I acted in good faith.

Hotmoviesale.com is a scam, they rip off your bank account and laugh at you when you call them!

They also go by the name Bbvhotmoviesale.com, and to get money out of your bank account, they use different names. Other name they use is HMS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVHOTMOVIESALECOM/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/BBVHOTMOVIESALECOM-HMS-TOTAL-SCAM-THEY-ROBBED-ME-ON-A-MONTHLY-BASIS-Boca-Raton-Flori-630134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM