Complaint Review: BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Andrera — Clovis California United States of America
BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM
Florida Internet United States of America

BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM BBV*BESTREBATEBUY.COM They wrongfully charged my Visa Credit Card 9.95 twice, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bestrebatebuy

*Author of original report: AMORENO8808@YAHOO.COM

*UPDATE Employee: HotMovieSale.com

I went on my credit card summary and seen two charges of 9.95 from bbv*hotmoviesale.com on 8/29/11 and bbv*bestrebatebuy.com on 8/22 both were wrongfully charged to my account I would really like to settle this and just get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVHOTMOVIESALECOM/internet/BBVHOTMOVIESALECOM-BBVBESTREBATEBUYCOM-They-wrongfully-charged-my-Visa-Credit-Card-99-773950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bestrebatebuy

AUTHOR: Brian - (United States of America)

These people are crooks, I also did not agree to charges and they also billed me twice. What a coincidence!! They need to be prosecuted.

AMORENO8808@YAHOO.COM

AUTHOR: AndreaM - (USA)

I DO NOT EVER REMEMBER ACCEPTING THIS SUBSCRIPTION I WOULD JUST LIKE TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP AND I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED BECAUSE I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THAT. I DO NOT WANT IT. THANK YOU
ANDREA MORENO

HotMovieSale.com

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hi there,

I'm Jeff from the {HotMovieSale.com/BestBrandValues} Support Team.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that you are charged for your monthly BestBrandValues.com membership.

Please note that we do not offer a mandatory membership and you can choose whether to join the membership and order or whether to order without joining the membership. Also, the membership sign up is not automatic, and you have to agree to the Terms of Offer of membership on the checkout page to join the membership. The Terms of Offer are very clear on the checkout page and you have to agree to them in order to place the order and join the membership.

If you join the membership then you are entitled to many membership benefits like special $5.00 discounted price for first item, free shipping for first item and wholesale prices for all ordered items. If you had not joined the membership then these benefits would not have been applied to you.

Please note that you also signed up for BestRebateBuy.com membership.  Your Credit Card is also charged $9.95 for BestRebateBuy.com membership.

While you were shopping on http://www.hotmoviesale.com you agreed to be a member of BestRebateBuy.com service.

You submit a survey form and provided your Email address to agree to join BestRebateBuy.com.

We try to help all our customers to the best of our abilities. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you need any assistance regarding refund, please contact us via Phone support or support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further.