Complaint Review: BBV*Hotmoviesale.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — Durango Colorado United States of America
BBV*Hotmoviesale.com

BBV*Hotmoviesale.com BBV Hotmovies.com has been making unauthorized changes to my credit card. I have been receiving a $9.95 charge each month (gone unnoticed by me for several months - my error!). This comes as a compl V*Hotmoviesale.com - unauthorized credit card charges, Internet

*General Comment: another one who did not read the fine print

BBV*Hotmoviesale.com charged my credit card account each month $9.95.  This went unnoticed by me for six months, as I didn't notice the charge on my statement (due to the small amount).  I did not authorize this monthly transaction.

I did purchase some DVD movies from this company in September, 2010 and paid $75 for them.  It was not at all clear that there would be any type of monthly fees or membership charges.  This was not indicated in the purchase agreement or the receipt.

This is clearly a predatory company operating with deception and intent upon ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2011 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVHotmoviesalecom/internet/BBVHotmoviesalecom-BBV-Hotmoviescom-has-been-making-unauthorized-changes-to-my-credit-c-705594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV*Hotmoviesale.com

#1 General Comment

another one who did not read the fine print

AUTHOR: Chef - (U.S.A.)

Here we go someone else who does not read the fine print or uncheck the box, no ripp off here just someone who did not pay attention to what they were doing