Complaint Review: BCBG

• Reported By: Jjohns38 — Stockbridge Georgia
BCBG
3393 Peachtree Street, Atlanta GA Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

BCBG BCBG Misleading & NO REFUND Atlanta , Georgia

I purchased a skirt, blouse and belt from BCBG in store. However, before I went into the store I researched the return, refund and exchange policies online; it stated that they would 100% refund your payment because they want you to be fully satisfied. So when I bought my items, there was no sign posted saying for in store purchases only you can only get store credit. Both the website and store was misleading to me. Now I just paid almost $500.00 and if I am dissatisfied I can not get my money back? Well, I got to my car and I try calling the manager back once I read on my receipt that I can only do store credit, I plead to bring the clothes back on the same day within 30 minutes of my purchase. He stated call the district manager. I called the district manager for two days and left voicemails. To top it off the $200 skirt has a big hole in the top. What kind of store has a full refund policy for both online and department store purchases but only in store credit for items purchased in the store? This is awful. The person who spends their gas and drives their car to get clothes, can not get their money back but someone who didn't have to use all that energy and just purchase from home on their computer, gets all their money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCBG/Atlanta-Georgia-/BCBG-BCBG-Misleading-NO-REFUND-Atlanta-Georgia-1034961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCBG