Complaint Review: BCC LAB, BURNFAT2/HOODIA, BURNFATHOODIA, LEAN RX

• Submitted: Mon, September 25, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 25, 2006

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
BCC LAB, BURNFAT2/HOODIA, BURNFATHOODIA, LEAN RX
LeanLifePM, 2060 East Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

BCC LAB, BURNFAT2/HOODIA, BURNFATHOODIA, LEAN RX, ripoff ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA

On March 09, 2006 I decided to try herbal pills advertised online by BurnFat2 Company (burnfat2.com). The Company charged to my Credit Card shipping cost in the amount $1.99. On the statement this Company appeared as BCC LABS from UTAH (909-930-3097). I received pills and after 2 weeks next shipment of 2 bottles. On March 22 I was charged $97.41. From that moment I did not receive any shipment but I was charged on May 22, 2006 next $97.41 by the company BURNFATHOODIA.

I called the number 800-566-0959 saying that I did not received a product I was charged for and I added that I do not want any further shipments. Representative told me that I will be credited for that amount and if I would receive any shipment I should send it back. To this time I did not get any pills from that Company as also I did not get any credit to my Credit Card.

I called a few times, talk to the representative, left messages and still I did not get my money back. On September 08 I was charged again by LEAN RX, CA (800-296-2029) for the amount $79.95. I called this Company, was put on hold and after 3 min turned to automated system where I left my message. Nobody returned my call. I called my Credit Card and sent a letter in which I put in dispute both charges. I do not know if I will get any money back. Such companies must be stopped. I do not buy much online for that reason!

Antonina
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2006 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCC-LAB-BURNFAT2HOODIA-BURNFATHOODIA-LEAN-RX/Ontario-California-91761/BCC-LAB-BURNFAT2HOODIA-BURNFATHOODIA-LEAN-RX-ripoff-ONTARIO-CALIFORNIA-212685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCC LAB, BURNFAT2/HOODIA, BURNFATHOODIA, LEAN RX