Complaint Review: BCC LABS - Hoodia66 - Leanlife Pm - JAB Ventures

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:Sneads Ferry North Dakota
BCC LABS - Hoodia66 - Leanlife Pm - JAB Ventures
2060 East Francis Street Ontarioo, California U.S.A.

BCC LABS - Hoodia66 - Leanlife Pm - JAB Ventures ripoff, SCAM DON"T DO IT!! Debit card theives, NO PRODUCT ever sent Ontarioo California and Draper Utah
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation ..Crush LLC, JAB Ventures, TMP Nevada get a POSITIVE rating in customer service & product quality assurance. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. "No Questions Asked" Refund Policy.

I received an email it seems just like others but who would realize it was to good to be true. My e-mail clearly stated that you could try Hoodia 66 for free a fourteen day offer and the only cost to you would be a shipping and Handling charge of $5.95. Well I placed that order in hopes to see some weight loss results as others. But the only thing I found was I was out $5.95 on Feb. 28 and I received no product.

I tried to reach the company on March 10 but I only received a voice operator. I was able to leave my name, number and a breif message in hopes they would return my call. Well that never happened and what happened next shocked me even more I tried again to call the company on March 13 again a voice recording, busy signals and long minutes of listening to boring music. I have even sent them an e-mail. But again no reply

Today March 14 this Company BBC LABS made another draft off my bank account for 99.90 and guess what still no product. I have contacted my bank and disputed these charges. Be presistant and provide them with as much information as you can. This web site seemed to be a great help. I have had to have a new card reissued to stop this fraud. They will issue a provisional credit and leave the final decision up to visa. I should know the final outcome in 45 days.

This company needs to be stopped and shut down. It is taking money from individuals and leaving them penny less. They disguise themselves in many forms so beware of this consumer they are dangerous and need to be stopped.

Sneads Ferry, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCC-LABS-Hoodia66-Leanlife-Pm-JAB-Ventures/Ontarioo-California-91761/BCC-LABS-Hoodia66-Leanlife-Pm-JAB-Ventures-ripoff-SCAM-DONT-DO-IT-Debit-card-th-181176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCC LABS - Hoodia66 - Leanlife Pm - JAB Ventures