Complaint Review: BCTI Business Computer Training Institute

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2007

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
BCTI Business Computer Training Institute
1411 Stone Mill Blvd Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

BCTI Business Computer Training Institute Disabled Person Scammed into debt Vancouver Washington

I worked as a Nurses Aide for 35 years when I got breast cancer and couldn't do the work anymore. Even though I had no high school diploma, BCTI said I could take a test to get in. I passed the test by 1/2 point, signed a bunch of loan requests and started school. I cannot get a job with this knowledge... I have no experience and I am physically limited. Now I owe thousands that I can't pay. I heard there was a lawsuit....but I just learned about it???? HELP!!!

Mary
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2007 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI-Business-Computer-Training-Institute/Vancouver-Washington-98684/BCTI-Business-Computer-Training-Institute-Disabled-Person-Scammed-into-debt-Vancouver-Wash-249385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI Business Computer Training Institute