stick

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2004

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
B.C.T.I - Business Computer Training Institute
204 SE Stonemill Drive, Suite 200 Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

B.C.T.I (Business Computer Training Institute EXTREME RIPOFF KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO WENT TO THIS "TRAINING INSTITUTE AND GOT NOTHING OUT OF IT! Vancouver Washington

I came across this site and decided to see if Business Computer Training Institute would be listed on it, I thought I would find several ripoff reports on them. I found one from a Mark in Renton,WA. I attended there in 1999, I got nothing out of going there and I know several other people who have gone there and have gotten nothing out of it either.

When I was a student there everything was set into Modules, the modules lasted only a month and a half to two months. Well the instructors did really pack in a lot of info into the time they had with you and your class. I am a fairly quick learner and I love learning, but at the end of some modules I felt as though somethings that I should have known were missing. I would pass the tests ok, but just felt more time should have been spent doing more hands on work..Well that did not matter you had to stay with your class and just do your best.

I ended up graduating and that was fine, the school however only offered 1yr of job placement assistance. I ended up moving before my year was up and then came back to the area. I knew my 1yr of job placement assistance was up but hey I paid 10,000.00++, I figured I would try it. I got to the school and the only thing they did was let me use their computer to update my resume, they offered no one on one time to look over my resume to critique it or to do anything at all to help me.

The botton line of all of this is that I should have boughten the Video Professor dics sold on TV and the internet,I could have used a friends computer and would have gotten a hell of a lot more out of those! The Video Professor Discs teach you the same exact business software programs taught at BCTI. Trust me they are nowhere near the cost of attending BCTI either! I just like many others learned a valuable lesson and that is BCTI is a HUGE RIPOFF! I pray that if someone out there even has an inkling of attending BCTI that they come to this site or stumble onto it as I did and read what I have posted. I promise you it will save you a TON OF MONEY AND TIME!

Frances
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2004 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI-Business-Computer-Training-Institute/Vancouver-Washington-98684/BCTI-Business-Computer-Training-Institute-EXTREME-RIPOFF-KNOW-SEVERAL-PEOPLE-WHO-WENT-81350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.C.T.I - Business Computer Training Institute