efficient

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: KarinLane — Rochester Washington
BCTI Computer Institute
South Center Mall Tukwila, Washington USA

BCTI Computer Institute I was a student there and still paying on my student loan since 2004. I have been stuck with this loan and unable to get employment and utilize my computer training skills. This is very unjust. Since the school no longer exists anymore. Tukwila Washington

BCTI ripped me off. I am still stuck with paying on my student loan and have been since 2004. The school no longer exists and I still have to pay on this loan. I have been unable to use my computer skills for employment and received no benefit what so ever from attending this school that is a farse. It seems unfair to be stuck paying on education that I did not receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI-Computer-Institute/Tukwila-Washington/BCTI-Computer-Institute-I-was-a-student-there-and-still-paying-on-my-student-loan-since-1056566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI Computer Institute