Complaint Review: BCTI, Tacoma

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:Lakewood Washington
BCTI, Tacoma
Tacoma Mall Blvd. Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

BCTI, Tacoma I Had a Gut Feeling Tacoma Washington

When I first heard about BCTI, I thought it was "accredited" by Microsoft and it was going to be an education that mirrored UW. Boy was I wrong. The "recuiters" made it sound that way too. I was mislead big time. Not only was I misled, I was given the worst education ever by any school. There were very nice people there and the instructors were awesome. I can't blame them for doing their jobs. What I can't understand was why was I lied to?

When I put BCTI down on my resume, many didn't recognize it or accept it. No wonder: It was only a 7 month course! I didn't drop out because it was being paid for by my GI Bill from the US Army. It was the first time I started using it and I was so excited. It took me several years to invest in the money. Like others, BCTI took advantage of me. They knew they were getting their money from me. Now I want every penny back. I have three children and a wife that could truly benefit from that money.

If anyone can help me, I would be so grateful. This was the beginning of my credit woes. An education loan of all things. I would love to make it go away. I live in a home that we just purchased two years ago. We are looking at an ARM that will definitely adjust soon. The money that I could be put to better use by helping us keep our home and be back on the road to a cleaner credit.

God bless those that have been compensated and reimbursed!

George
Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI-Tacoma/Tacoma-Washington-98409/BCTI-Tacoma-I-Had-a-Gut-Feeling-Tacoma-Washington-298655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI, Tacoma