Complaint Review: BCTI Tacoma

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
BCTI Tacoma
7018 Tacoma Mall Blvd. Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

BCTI Tacoma - What a total ripoff - Can I get in on a class action? Tacoma Washington

I went to BCTI in 1994/1995. I already knew the Microsoft Suite, which is what they were teaching at that time, but I needed certification to list on a resume.

After 8 months and thousands of dollars, I felt that I had learned little or nothing that I hadn't already known when I started there. After I "graduated", I received little or no help in finding a position and pretty much had to rely on my own skills and intelligence to find a job.

I ended up going to temp agencies and worked on and off for years until I got lucky and landed a position. I attribute NONE of my training from BCTI to getting where I am today and I'm considering taking it off my resume completely. What an embarrassment.

I've been paying on my loan all this time now and want to try and get in on a class action if there's one out there for former students who were not enrolled at the time of closure.

Good luck to any of you who were ripped off royally like me.

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI-Tacoma/Tacoma-Washington/BCTI-Tacoma-What-a-total-ripoff-Can-I-get-in-on-a-class-action-Tacoma-Washington-140020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI Tacoma