Complaint Review: BCTI

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Cheated — Olympia Washington
BCTI
Fife, Washington USA

BCTI Graduated from BCTI was promised a job interview then told I would not receive my certificate until paid. Fife Washington

I graduated from BCTI and never received my certificate because I owed money on the loans.  It then went to collections and I had my tax returns garnished until the full $12 thousand dollars was paid.  I am a single parent and have had my credit ruined by these people.

Please Help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI/Fife-Washington/BCTI-Graduated-from-BCTI-was-promised-a-job-interview-then-told-I-would-not-receive-my-c-1051658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI