Complaint Review: BCTI

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Lacey Washington
BCTI
Sleater Kinney Rd Se Lacey, Washington U.S.A.

BCTI Scammed, brought in Lacey Washington

I just recently found out about the BCTI lawsuit and am trying to get some help to get my funds paid for. I am 26 years old and went to BCTI when I was 21 because I had been working a labor job, and slipped 2 disc's in my back. I went to BCTI and they told me that if I went there they would help me get a job and that they were a good creditable school.

So I went and graduated for about 9 months after that I was trying to get a job in that field and every time I tried to talk to the people that helped you find a job I was told the same thing over and over. After a while I asked an employer about why I didn't get the job they say that BCTI was not creditable school and that the are afraid that I didn't know how to do the job right because that school did not teach the credentials that they needed. I now am a mechanic and am not putting anything to use at all.

The only reason I even finished the school is because my mother in law told my wife that I wasn't going to amount to anything in my life. Know its in collections because I can not afford to pay on the loan and a collection agency has been calling my work and I have been being harassed, almost losing my job. I have two little kids (3) and (5), and a wife that is going to school to be a teacher. Please need some assistance in taking care of this matter. Thanks.

Chris
Lacey, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI/Lacey-Washington/BCTI-Scammed-brought-in-Lacey-Washington-297924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI