Complaint Review: BCTI

• Submitted: Thu, August 18, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 07, 2005

• Reported By:salem Oregon
BCTI
2421 Lancaster Dr Ne SALEM, Oregon U.S.A.

BUSINESS COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE - BCTI Misrepresented themselves, did not follow thru with promises made, ripoff SALEM Oregon

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not the Real Jon

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Stunned response

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You Didn't Get A Job Because...

BCTI missrepresented themselves by saying they garantee everyone a job before the end of the course.

They had us sign documents saying that we could do course work that we havent even covered yet. they told us to lie on applications saying that we could ten key, when we hadnt even learned how yet.

They told us to put on applications that we could type more words per minute than we could becouse we should be able to do it when we finished the course.

They told us when they recruited us that they would garrantee us a job by the time we graduated. They recruited people that they new would never get a job in a office do to there aperance.

They garranteed that when you graduate you would have use of there contacts and resource room for LIFE.

Robert
salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2005 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI/SALEM-Oregon-97305/BUSINESS-COMPUTER-TRAINING-INSTITUTE-BCTI-Misrepresented-themselves-did-not-follow-thru-154100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not the Real Jon

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Who posted this? I loved my students. Someone is trying to discredit me. Yeah, I posted some stuff here, but not making fun or even belittle people. Anyway, whoever you are in Washington...this is the real Jon and whoever posted stuff about this is not me.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Stunned response

AUTHOR: Former - (U.S.A.)

Jon,

If you are who I think you are I'm surprised about your response to this ex student.

The only noteworthy response you could muster is one that attempts to discredit this individual because he can't spell.

Don't you feel it's odd this student graduated from BCTI yet doesn't have the knowledge to open Microsoft Word, use spell check then cut and paste his topic here?

You should be ashamed of your response and that we worked for an educational facility that graduated unqualified students.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You Didn't Get A Job Because...

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

You can't spell worth sh*t...ah...I mean stuff. Forgot you can't say that according to the Pro-Grow class you supposedly passed. I got a question for you, how many ways can you spell GUARANTEE AND GAURANTEED?
Missrepresented
havent
they (needs CAPS) told us to lie on applications saying that we could ten key, when we hadnt (needs apostrophe) even learned how yet.

These are just some samples of why you didn't get hired for any office positions. So QWET YER WHINNING!