Complaint Review: B.C.T.I.

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:portland Oregon

B.C.T.I.- Business Computer Training Institute RIPOFF - not enough for the money! SALEM Oregon

If i had only known! I had been definately looking for a diffrent way of life. The representatives of this company were very pushy.

being i had not finished high school and did have some mis understanding of the payment and the cost of the program.... befor i knew it I was enrolled.

After some reasearch I had found that I could have taken some of the same courses at one of the Community colleges and recieved the degree I did there. However not paying near as much as I would have at this institution.

I am so mad because my girlfriend has taken some of the same courses I have and she still has her job. I feel its because she had been more prepared for an actual work enviroment.

I know there are many more people who feel just as I do we started to take one anothers info so we could find a way now to have to pay this ripp- off organization.

I did get a job while being there however it was not because I had learned a certain skill, I feel it was because I had been very teachable. I am getting a little hot under the collar, so I will cut this off here.

I do want to express to all the others in Salem to get on board an express your concerns also.

portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI/SALEM-Oregon-98/BCTI-Business-Computer-Training-Institute-RIPOFF-not-enough-for-the-money-SALEM-Or-115224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.C.T.I.