Complaint Review: BDA Management James Keel Bryan Christopher Moon Joey Trellis

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Park — Los Angeles California
BDA Management James Keel Bryan Christopher Moon Joey Trellis
566 Venice Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

BDA Management James Keel Bryan Christopher Moon Joey Trellis BDA MANAGEMENT WITH GOOD FAITH WE WORKED $, COMPLETED ASSIGNMENTS AND WERE NOT PAID $$ BY BDA MANAGEMENT INC. Los Angeles California

We are in a mess now that we were ripped off by BDA. We have paid out of pocket for labor, materials, equipment, and more to do jobs they requested done. They got us for SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. We in Good Faith completed assignments and never were paid a dime. We were never told who the jobs were contracted from, but on one of our first jobs I know it was BANK OF AMERICA.. So I do know B of A was one of their clients. We started contact in 2012 with BDA checking their website and internet for anything negative and found nothing. We checked with BBB also. I am all for a Class Action Law Suit. I feel this was a planed rip off and small buisness owners were their target. Shame on BDA and its staff. Let us get LAW to do what it is for, protect and enforce what is Good and Right. I have all my records and am mad and ready. This is not right, and I know now thanks to this wonderful site we are not alone. United we stand devided we fall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BDA-Management-James-Keel-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Joey-Trellis/Los-Angeles-California/BDA-Management-James-Keel-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Joey-Trellis-BDA-MANAGEMENT-WITH-GOOD-F-1060243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BDA Management James Keel Bryan Christopher Moon Joey Trellis