• Report: #1019215

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Larenda — taylor Michigan United States of America
BE Beau Hair
Detroit or Eastpointe Eastpointe, Michigan United States of America

BE Beau Hair This lady Brielle Louise double charged my credit card!!! I talk to her and all she says is NO but I sent her my statement and she is still saying NO Maam! She is 21 and I have no clue why would you w Eastpointe, Michigan

*Author of original report: be beau

*Author of original report: be beau

*Author of original report: Be Beau Hair

This lady that is 21 named Brielle Louise doubled charged my credit card and when I told her she says NO. I even sent her my statement and she is still in denial! Do not buy from this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BE-Beau-Hair/Eastpointe-Michigan-/BE-Beau-Hair-This-lady-Brielle-Louise-double-charged-my-credit-card-I-talk-to-her-and-1019215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BE Beau Hair

be beau

AUTHOR: Lmoore - (United States of America)

Thanks again for solving my problems be Beau hair...

be beau

AUTHOR: Lm - (United States of America)

As of today I have received my refund from this company. After 3 weeks if pressure and using different resourcesmy refund was issued. This was a horrible horrible experience. I have learned a lesson about dealingwith online small businesses! Good over evil always prevail..

Be Beau Hair

AUTHOR: Lmoore - (United States of America)

Hi if anyone was ripped off call fox 2 news..or go on their site and click hall of shame/ Problem solver. They are helping me along with the BBB. If we get enough complaints the attorney general will step in an begin a case!! m_larenda@yahoo.com..I was ripped off as well..she goes to wayne State University. Brielle Edwards is her name.