Complaint Review: BE PRODUCTIONS - My Talent Service - Gonnabeproductions - Gonnabe Productions - My Artist's Place

• Submitted: Tue, August 10, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2010

• Reported By: chicana90011 — oceanside California United States of America
8344 Clairemont Mesa Blvd suite 202 Internet, California United States of America

BE PRODUCTIONS - My Talent Service - Gonnabeproductions - Gonnabe Productions - My Artist's Place My Talent Services, Be LLC, Courtney Hughes (408)761-8611 liars, cheaters and just plain sad Internet, California

Courtney Hughes, Deborah Mendoza, Cristina Lopez, Erik and everyone who ever worked for Be took $1464 and acted as though they did me a favor by making false promises to my daughter.  I hounded them and still call Courtney at (408) 761-8611 and they never return your calls, or money!!!  I did everything they asked for, I faxed my military orders to Mrs Hughes and I mailed back the messenger bag with everything in its packaging and they never reimbursed me. I hate the fact that I go to Iraq and defend the freedom of people who lie, cheat and steal from fellow Americans.  I feel that they should all be found and prosecuted for stealing from many people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BE-PRODUCTIONS-My-Talent-Service-Gonnabeproductions-Gonnabe-Productions-My-Artists-Place/Internet-California-92111/BE-PRODUCTIONS-My-Talent-Service-Gonnabeproductions-Gonnabe-Productions-My-Artist-630137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BE PRODUCTIONS - My Talent Service - Gonnabeproductions - Gonnabe Productions - My Artist's Place