Complaint Review: BEAR CREEK COLLISION SPECIALISTS - CSI

• Updated: Sat, August 22, 2009

• Reported By: Sophia — Houston Texas USA
BEAR CREEK COLLISION SPECIALISTS - CSI
16635 Beckland Ln Houston, Texas United States of America

BEAR CREEK COLLISION SPECIALISTS - CSI CSI Bear Creek Collision Specialist -CSI STOLE MY VEHICLE! Houston, Texas

* : What is your attorney doing about this?

* : More to the story

Where do I start? I took my YELLOW CJ 7 there for work after a wreck and my attorney was supposed to be in contact with them about the status of my vehicle while it was in for repairs. Well, to make a long story short, the repairs were never done and Bear Creek CSI put a mechanical lien on my Jeep. I showed up at the shop to ask about my car and noticed that it was sitting nice and pretty with new big tires on it and fresh body work. Hhhhmmm...interesting.... I never authorized such repairs. So when I asked about it I was given the run around, but I was finally told that my Jeep was sold to a mechanic at the shop. How in the hell does that happen right under my nose? I'll tell you how! Illegally!!!!! I was livid! I immediately went to the police station down the street to report a stolen vehicle. They contacted CSI and the detective was told that they sent 3 certified letters to my house to notify me of the lien. After weeks and weeks of asking CSI for the routing numbers of the certified letters we finally got them and immediately went to the post office to verify their authenticity. Get this, only 1 of the certified letter routing numbers where found in the system. The other 2 were completely made up (which is also another felony). We got a copy of the signed notice that was left at our door and sure enough, it was signed, yes, but signed with a illegible signature of no one who lived at my household. Meanwhile (weeks later), the records with the signed title finally get faxed to the detective. He shows us the title of my Jeep that was signed over to the mechanic at CSI and the signature was of MY DECEASED FATHER!!! He had been deceased for a good 2 years prior to me even getting in the accident that started this stupid mess!
I never got my Jeep back and I never got to tell those low life people how sorry they are for doing this to someone. But more importantly, I never got to tell them how much that Jeep meant to me and my family.

My dad's dream was to build a CJ 7 and watch me drive it. Cancer took his life right after he fulfilled that dream for me and himself, but little did he know that his forged signature would one day be used to "sell" the Jeep to a group of low life men who run an establishment based on felonies and fraudulent activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEAR-CREEK-COLLISION-SPECIALISTS-CSI/Houston-Texas-77084/BEAR-CREEK-COLLISION-SPECIALISTS-CSI-CSI-Bear-Creek-Collision-Specialist-CSI-STOLE-MY-V-483721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEAR CREEK COLLISION SPECIALISTS - CSI

#1

What is your attorney doing about this?

AUTHOR: Nc - (U.S.A.)

Sorry you have had such a bad experience. How long did you wait to check on the vehicle? It sounds like you have a good case.

#2

More to the story

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

You have an attorney.  Your attorney should be able to jump right on this, especially since you claim there is a forged signature of your deceased dad.

DMV has a record of the dates when the title transfer was recorded.  It is a simple matter to PROVE that your father was dead when the title was signed over to them.

Your attorney and the detective should be able to seed a judicial remedy, unless of course, there is more to this story that you haven't stated.