Complaint Review: BEAU DERMA

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Bong Salon — Monrovia California
BEAU DERMA
Garden Grove, California USA

BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California

*Consumer Suggestion: Do Not Use Bank Cards

I ordered Skin Care on line.  I received the products after 2 days.  The face cream in ajar has no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream.  I used the product that day but I developed rashes on my face and neck.  The product I received were a trial and upon developing allergies, I stop using it.  I and email the company but up to the present time, I did not recevied any response from them.  August 16, 2014 the amount of $89.95 was taken out of my checking account.  Tried calling them but no human person but instruction on how to cancel and once cancelled will give you the confirmatrion number.  I tried locating their main address in the internet but there's no address.  This is a total Rip-off.  Hopefully everybody can see this report before ordering their Rip-Off unlabeled samples.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEAU-DERMA/Garden-Grove-California/BEAU-DERMA-I-ordered-skin-care-products-on-line-Received-the-products-in-2-days-The-fac-1170800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEAU DERMA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Do Not Use Bank Cards

AUTHOR: oughttaknow - ()

From time to time, I order trials of "miracles" in a jar, or other silly products, only of course paying the shipping charges and never intending to become a future member whereby paying out the wazoo for gibberish products.  I do this for my pure amusement to assure myself that there are no miracles in jars.. lol!  I learned the hard way, such as the person who submitted this report, about how to NOT order these products:  Never, ever use your bank card or any credit card with a credit line.  Rather, always use a pre-paid card, one that only has money on it if you load money on it.  These cards can then be tossed after you purchase your "miracle" in a jar, and the company can never get their money.  Of course, you need to follow the cancellation instructions to be fair and not in breach (and keep your copy of that cancellation).  But if you are having a hard time getting confirmation in the time frame they specifiy, then you do not need to ever worry that they will take your money because there will be no more money on that pre-paid card.  I often use my pre-paid card for online purchases so that if there is a problem, the money gets put back onto this card and doesn't get mixed in with my regular banking.  So I do keep a pre-paid card with my name on it and do not toss it.  But, I also do not load money onto it unless I am making a specific purchase; then the money is gone!

Hope this helps in all of your future "miracle" purchases....  By the way, after I used this "miracle" last evening, I woke up to more bags under my eyes.... LOL!