Complaint Review: BEAUTY & TRUTH (TM)

• Submitted: Tue, July 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jo Niel — Greenville California
BEAUTY & TRUTH (TM)
2619 INDUSTRIAL ROW DRIVE TROY,, Michigan USA

BEAUTY & TRUTH ,TM, TRIANGLE FULFILLMENTSHOP NBC IN MAY AND JUNE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED $3.95, $78.49 BOTH IN MAYAND THE SAME AMOUNT IN JUNE. IN JUNE WHEN I RECIEVED THEFIRST ORDER I CALLED THE SNBC NUMER I HAD CALLED AND TOLD THEM IDID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT AND THAT I WOULD REPORT THEM TO FRAUD DEPT. OFMY POLICE AND TO MICROSOFT AND THE PHONE COMPANY. HE PROMISED TO DISCONTINUE THE ORDER AND WAS VERY SORRY AND HEWOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. THIS MONTH I RECEIVED ANOTHER PACKAGE AND WAS AGAIN CHARGED. I NOTIFIED MY BANK AND THEY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND THAT THIS COMPANY WAS GETTING MY CREDIT CARD NO AND INFORMATION FROM SNBC. I HAVE TRIED 4 TIMES TO REACH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT BUT I'VE BEEN HUNGUP ON BY THE FOREIGN SPEAKING ORDER TAKER I GET. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, MY NAME AND INFO REMOVED. AND RETURN THE PRODUCT. TROY, Michigan

I CALLED SNBC AT THE 800 NUMBER I HAD WHEN I ORDERED.  THE PHONE WAS ANSWERED AND A LOT OF NOISE CAME ON LINE AND THEN A MAN WITH A FORIEGN ACCENT CAME ON AND TOLD ME (WITHOUT MY SAYING ANYTHING ) THAT MY ORDER WAS SHIPPED AND HUNG UP.  I THOUGHT HE MENT MY SNBC  ORDER.  NEXT THREE WEEKS I GET A PACKAGE FROM A COMPANY I DON'T RECOGNZE WHEN I OPEN IT IT IS A WRINKLE REMOVER.  I NEVER ORDERED A WRINKLE REMOVER FROM ANYONE.  I CALLED BACK THE NUMBER I CALLED BEFORE AND TOLD THE MAN (SAME MAN) THAT I HAD NOT ORDERED THIS PRODUCT AND THAT I WAS GOING TO REPORT THIS PROBLEM TO OUR FRAUD DIV. HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT AND REFUND MY MONEY.

THE PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY FROM THEM AGAIN AND MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED AGAIN THE SAME AMOUNTS.  I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY WERE INVESTIGATING WHILE I CALLED THE 866 710 5109 NUMBER ON THE PACKING SLIP.  I CALLED AND SUPPOSEDLY ELECTRONICALLY CANCELED MY ACCOUNT BUT I COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO GIVE ME A "RMA" CODE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AND IT TOOK 4 PHONE CALLS TO GET THAT INFORMATION AS THE FIRST ONE JUST KEPT TALKING AND NOT LISTENING AND I COULD NOT GET ANY ANSWERS.  THE SECOND CALL I WAS PUT ON ETERNAL HOLD, THE THRID I HAD AN OPERATOR PRETEND SHE COULD NOT HEAR ME AND HUNG UP, THE FOURTH TIME A NICE OPERATOR INSTRUCTED ME TO SEE MY EMAIL AS SHE WOULD SEND THE "RMA" THERE.   I WONDERED HOW SHE WOULD DO THAT SINCE NEITHER HER COMPANY NOR SNBC HAS MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

THIS COMPANY IS A BIG FRAUD AND I WANT MY MONEY=2X3.95 AND 2X79.00 IMEDIATELY.  I AM 73 YEARS OLD AND I STILL DON'T HAVE WRINKLES AND MY GRAND CHILDREN LIKE ME AS I AM.  I WOULD LIKE THEM STOPPED BEFORE ANY MORE OLD SOCIAL SECURITY RECUEVERS GET TAKEN LIKE I HAVE BEEN.  I NEED THE RETURN OF MY CHARGES SO I CAN REPAY MY GRANDSON FOR LOANING ME MONEY TO EAT ON AFTER THEY GOT THROUG WITH THEIR CHARGES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEAUTY-TRUTH-TM/TROY-Michigan-48084/BEAUTY-amp-TRUTH-TM-TRIANGLE-FULFILLMENTSHOP-NBC-IN-MAY-AND-JUNE-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-1065668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEAUTY & TRUTH (TM)