• Report: #719640

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: IWONTEVERSTOP2 — SPRING Texas United States of America
BEEZID.COM
4150 Ste-Catherine St. W. #235 Westmount, Quebec Canada

BEEZID.COM BEEZID INC. I NEVER RECEIVED 7 DIFFERENT AUCTION WINS WORTH OVER $2200. Westmount, Quebec Canada

I had been a member of Beezid for over a year and had won many auctions under the name IWONTEVERSTOP2.   I won 7 auctions between 12/13/10 and 12/31/10 worth approximately $2200.  Beezid closed my account down in early January 2011.  Beezid stated that I colluded to win these auctions and it would not send me the items that I had spent many hours winning.  This word collusion is not mentioned once in Beezids terms and conditions.  This is a great solution for Beezid who makes money on selling bids.  They keep the products and get paid for the bids used on products that were not sent to the winner.

Not only have they kept my products, but they did not refund all the peoples bids that bid on these auctions and lost.  This is a win-win for Beezid.  Beezid has ripped off thousands of people on the 7 auctions I won.  One example of this is the Apple IPOD Touch 64gb that I won on 12/13/10.  This sold for $41.34. This means there were 4134 bids made on an item that retails for $399.  At 0.60 per bid this comes out to $2480.  This is all fine and well if they send the item to the winner, but they kept the item and did not refund the bids to any of the people who bid on this auction.  I am not a lawyer, but I would think that would be multiple counts of fraud on their part.

The 7 auctions I won were a IPOD Touch 64gb for $41.34(retail $399), a kindle 3G with WIFI for $8.00(retail $189), a sony PSP 3000 pack for $27.99(retail $169), another kindle 3G with WIFI for $47.25(retail $189), a $200 Best Buy gift card for $47.00, a Toshiba satellite 15.6" LED Laptop for $131.42(retail $679) and a Playstation 3 320gb with Move bundle for $105.00(retail $399).

I have been refunded the money I paid for these products, which was $476.93.  I am still out approximately $1700 in merchandise that I am owed.  Beezid is a company in Canada, but airs commercials across the US on television.  They are not a member of the Better Business Bureau in the US or Canada.  I have made complaints to the BBB in the US and to The Federal Trade Commission to stop this corrupt company from airing there commercials over US airways.

Because Beezid is located in Canada, I have been unable to get an attorney to touch this.   I hope this helps clear up any questions about Beezid and their business practices.  Beezid is technically not a scam, as I received many items from them over the previous year that I had won, but remember that they can kick you off and keep your items for just about any reason they want.  BIDDERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEEZIDCOM/Westmount-Quebec-H3Z-2Y5/BEEZIDCOM-BEEZID-INC-I-NEVER-RECEIVED-7-DIFFERENT-AUCTION-WINS-WORTH-OVER-2200-Westmou-719640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEEZID.COM