Complaint Review: BELISI FASHIONS

• Submitted: Tue, December 12, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 12, 2006

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
1829 Park Lane South, Jupiter, Florida 33458 Jupiter, Florida United States of America

After reading several complaints of fraudulent behaviour of Belisi Fashions I know now that I am not alone in this fight against these crooks who are polluting the Internet. I fell into a promotional marketing gimmick which was offering a free laptop but the "catch" was to sign with two companies. I gave my mastercard account to Belisi Fashions...thinking that I was buying 3 ties for $ 16.95...in the small print they never tell you that they were going to steal $ 45 dollars for each extra necktie which I did not authorize...so they took $ 45 dollars out of my account. When I complained, a "robot" by the name of Michelle ( they never tell you their complete name) told me that they will refund the $ 45 dollars only if I returned the merchandise...but if I returned the necktie...they will bill me later thru a Collection Agency...$ 56.00 which was (according to their scheme) the "real" introductory offer of the first three neckties...when I insisted that I want my $ 45 dollars back...Michelle threatened me that she was going to accuse me of "harassing her"...I can see clearly that they have their SCAM very well organized and the Collection Agencies are also part of their corrupt way of doing business...Although they hide their names and their emails I found out the name of the owner. He is Peter Belisi. His e-mail is peter@belisi.com and belisi@myspace...Let's write to him telling him that his Company is a complete disaster and will fall soon...are you ready?

Norberto Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2006 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BELISI-FASHIONS/Jupiter-Florida-33458/PETER-BELISI-AND-MICHELLE-BELISI-FASHIONS-AND-THE-COLLECTION-AGENCIES-WORK-TOGETHER-IN-ORD-224896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BELISI FASHIONS