Complaint Review: BELLEVUE HOSPITAL

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Agripina — New York New York
BELLEVUE HOSPITAL
462 First Avenue New York, New York USA

BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CRIMINAL ACTS, TORT, MEDICAL MAPLRACTICE, CORRUPTION , UNFAIR PRACTICE, CONSPIRACY WITH GLENCORD BUILDING CORP., MERCK, STATE FARM INSURANCES , LAWYERS WITH FORGERY LAWSUITS IN MY NAME ! New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Again????

*Consumer Comment: I hope you read this and are able to comprehend it...

BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CRIMINAL ACTS, TORT,  MEDICAL MAPLRACTICE,  CORRUPTION , UNFAIR PRACTICE, CONSPIRACY WITH GLENCORD BUILDING CORP., ( WHO POISONED ME WITH CARBON MONOXIDE AND TOXIC GASES), MERCK, STATE FARM INSURANCES , LAWYERS WITH FORGERY LAWSUITS  IN MY NAME !

( MY COMPLAINT SENT ON MAY 31, 2012 IN ATTACHENT Pg. 1, 2).

On  May 19, 2012 around 6:30 AM I arrived with a taxi at Emergency Room (ER) at Bellevue Hospital, vomiting, with terrible headache, chest pain, almost dying.  I never went before at that hospital. The same symptoms were the same as my previous  arrivals at Emergency Room when  was found High Level of Carbon Monoxide and High Risk at heart attack. [continued below]....

.....

The doctors at ER, took blood for tests inclusive for Carbon Monoxide, gave me medicine to stop my vomiting, and to sleep.

I did not know about me until around 10 AM, when  Dr. Dill  waked  me up  , and told  I must to go home because my blood tests were  OK , and I am  OK.I told him , I did not feel well, and he became totally ruder, unprofessional, and told me I must to leave the hospital, and left.I knew immediately something is wrong, and I recorded the  conversation with my cell phone when he came back.

When he came back, he hostile told me to leave the bed and to go home. I  asked him a copy of my blood test,  and the name of medicine administrate to me. He started to scream at me that I ask too much, and to go home. I could not belive that in USA it is possible something like this!

I insisted to have a copy of my blood tests, and he left. After a few minutes, he came back with the phlebotomist who took my blood in morning around 6:30AM, and the nurse who injected me medicine(she  refused to tell me what medicine gave to me when I asked).

They looked around, and under my bed  the phlebotomist gave to Dr. Dill a plastic bag with 3 tubes with my blood NEVER SENT TO THE LAB, and left .

After Dr. Dill  came back  again  very rude, hostile,  and unprofessional at my question why the blood was hide under bed for 3 hours, his  answered was  “ nurse mistakes”.

After, abusive discharged me home. I asked the nurse in recovery area who found me with High Blood pressure, and instability, trembling, to give me a copy of the medicine administrated. He wrote with his hand the medicine, and told me  to ask the doctor for a copy because he can not give me.

I saw he wrote  I received KETOROLAK , and I asked for what , and he told me for pain.Dr. Dill refused to give me the name of medicine administrated, and told me to come  next days for medical report.

I left the hospital, totally dizzy, with chest pain, hard to stay up. After,  I looked on the internet about Ketorolak, and I found that medicine was totally not indicated at my heath problems because it is high risk for stroke and totally not compayibel with my medication reported already to the doctors at ER.

After a few days, I discovered that during my sleep at Emergency Room, “good guys” who orchestrated  all, stole my  USD 300 GB Memory Card and deleted important files.

Everything was calculated with criminal intentions. I was poisoned. The hospital knew from computer who I am, do not send the blood to the lab, to give me medicine to have stroke, to push me abusive,  and sick from hospital, to help “ good guys” to delete and stole my evidence.

All was doen premeditated by this criminals to cover all theirs illegal acts.

I accuse the hospital for:

• CRIMINAL ACTS, TORT,
  • MEDICAL MAPLRACTICE,  CORRUPTION ,
  •  UNFAIR PRACTICE,
  • CONSPIRACY WITH GLENCORD BUILDING CORP., MERCK, STATE FARM INSURANCES , LAWYERS WITH FORGERY LAWSUITS  IN MY NAME and all accomplices for criminal acts !
  • This “Good guy” exploited my pain and suffering ,  my good nature, and wanted  and wants me died to cover their criminal acts to ignore 5 Court’s Order to fix the apartment for Carbon Monoxide and toxic Gases,  the  lawsuits with forgeries in my name, my many poisoniongs with Carbon Monoxide and toxic gases, attorney Robert Kahn forgeries and obstruction of justice  with a Life insurance  for ½ millon .

I am terrorized to arrive at hospital. For my protection I decided to hid my identity ( See Exhibit Pg. 3).

Why all this in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

What I did wrong?

I accuse the BELLEVUE HOSPITAL for:

- CRIMINAL ACTS, TORT,

-  MEDICAL MAPLRACTICE,

-CORRUPTION , UNFAIR PRACTICE,

-CONSPIRACY WITH GLENCORD BUILDING CORP., ( WHO POISONED ME WITH CARBON MONOXIDE AND TOXIC GASES), MERCK, STATE FARM INSURANCES , LAWYERS WITH FORGERY LAWSUITS  IN MY NAME !

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BELLEVUE-HOSPITAL/New-York-New-York-10016/BELLEVUE-HOSPITAL-CRIMINAL-ACTS-TORT-MEDICAL-MAPLRACTICE-CORRUPTION-UNFAIR-PRACTICE-1077768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BELLEVUE HOSPITAL

Again????

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

This is the second report you have posted against a hospital claiming the same thing!! I suspect you suffer from some sort of mental disease/defect and need to seek counseling for your problem.

I hope you read this and are able to comprehend it...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

IF your post isn't a colossal hoax, you have SERIOUS mental problems and should seek help ASAP.

I doubt you'll be able to do this with your paranoia about everyone and everything around you.

Good luck....you ARE going to need it.