Complaint Review: BELLSOUTH AND AT&T BUNDLE

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:ALEXANDER North Carolina
BELLSOUTH AND AT&T BUNDLE
BELLSOUTH.COM Internet U.S.A.

BELLSOUTH AND AT&T BUNDLE WELL WHERE DO I START DO NOT GET THE AT&T BUNDLE WHAT A CROCK. THEY TOLD ME I WOULD SAVE MONEY AND THEN THEY SEND ME A BILL FOR 1246.60 Internet

WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY VERY SHORT DON'T DEAL WITH THEM I MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THEM TO PAY THE BILL AFTER ARGUING FOR DAYS. I PAY 300.00 TO START THE AGREEMENT PLAN AND THEN THEY CUT OFF MY SERVICES. REALLY NICE HUGH. SO THEN I CALL THEM AND SAY HEY WE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO YOU GUYS TO PAY YOU YOUR MONEY WITHIN 1 MONTH ( NOW THIS IS 1,246 DOLLARS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ) WELL THEY TELL ME OH YEAH WE DID BUT WE CAN ONLY KEEP YOUR HOME PHONE ON FOR THAT I TOLD THEM IF I WOULD HAVE ONLY WANTED MY HOME PHONE ON THEN ALL I WOULD HAVE HAD TO PAY WOULD HAVE BEEN 50.00. SO NOW I AM STUCK PAYING A BILL AND DON'T HAVE THE SERVICES. THIS HAPPENED IN 1 MONTH. WHNE I GOT MY CELL PHONES I TOLD THEM I DID NOT WANT INTERNET ON MY PHONE OR TEXT MESSAGING. WELL SHE SAYS OKAY WELL THEN THEY LEAVE IT ON THERE AND THEN MY DAUGHTER RUNS UP THE TEXT MESSAGING BILL ON MY PHONE NOW I'M NOT WANTING SYMPATHY WHAT MY DAUGHTER DID WAS WRONG BUT HAD THEY TOOKM IF OFF LIKE I HAD REQUESTED THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE OWED 106.00 AT LEAST. BUT WHATEVER GOT SO MUCH TO SAY THIS IS ONLY 1/4 OF IT. BUT I GUESS THAT I WILL GO READ SOMEONE ELSE'S SORROWS FOR AWHILE. HAVE A GOOD DAY TO ALL WHO READ THIS, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Marty
ALEXANDER, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BELLSOUTH-AND-ATT-BUNDLE/internet/BELLSOUTH-AND-ATT-BUNDLE-WELL-WHERE-DO-I-START-DO-NOT-GET-THE-ATT-BUNDLE-WHAT-A-CROCK-T-279019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BELLSOUTH AND AT&T BUNDLE