Complaint Review: BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE

• Submitted: Wed, August 14, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 14, 2002

• Reported By:WATERLOO IA
BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE
Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE ripoff fraudulent business thieves Lake Park Florida

*0:

I WAS CONTACTED BY BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE WITH AN OFFER TO GOOD TO REFUSE. I WAS OFFERED A MASTERCARD WITH A $2500 CREDIT LIMIT, A NEW COMPUTER, AND A VOUCHER FOR A SPRINT PCS PHONE.

BEING GULLIBLE AT THE TIME, I THOUGHT, "I DO NEED A NEW MONITOR AND MY CELL PHONE DOES ONLY WORK HALF THE TIME. $246, DOESN'T SOUND SO BAD!" BOY WAS I MISTAKING!

I RECEIVED NO PHONE, NO CREDIT CARD, AND NO VOUCHER. I ALSO HAD TO GO THROUGH A SERIES OF DIFFERENT #'S JUST TO GET TO A NUMBER THAT CONSIDERS THEMSELVES BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE,AND THEIR VOICEMAIL IS FULL ALL THE TIME!

I AM FRUSTRATED, IRRITATED, AND CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WAS VICTIMIZED. I REALLY WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND THIS SITE PRIOR TO GETTING SWINDLED INTO FRADULENT ACTS. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO SEE IF I GET ANY RESULTS.

THIS IS VERY SAD AND RIDICULOUS THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS TO PEOPLE. WE ALL WANT TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE, BUT AT LEAST THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED ARE TRYING TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING!

BRINA
WATERLOO, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2002 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BENEFICIAL-CLIENT-CARE/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/BENEFICIAL-CLIENT-CARE-ripoff-fraudulent-business-thieves-Lake-Park-Florida-26920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE