Complaint Review: BENEFICIAL FINANCE

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:Lakeville Massachusetts
BENEFICIAL FINANCE
Route 44 Raynham, MA Raynham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

BENEFICIAL FINANCE BENEFICIAL RAYNHAM RELENTLESS HARASSING SALES CALLS REFUSE TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER,IGNORE MY STOP CALL REQUEST RIPOFF Raynham Massachusetts

About a year ago we recieved a pre-approved loan in the form of a check to get a personal loan at 23% through Beneficial in Raynham. Once we cashed the check, Doreen at Beneficial called and said she could lower the rate. We told her that would be great, as long as it was not in the form of a mortgage. We already have a first and second. Doreen called me back and said she could lower my rate and get extra cash, and tried to disguise the fact it was a THIRD MORTGAGE. I told her I didn't want it. She then called back and asked to speak with my husband. He foolishly agreed to submit his paystubs, until I told him I already told her NO. To my amazement, she had the audacity, to pull our credit report and send us a completed mortgage application!!! THEN CONTINUED TO CALL ALONG WITH OTHER PPL FROM HER OFFICE. The reps from that same office, keep calling, acting like, there is a problem with our account,(THERE ISN'T) then they tell us they want to save us money by once again trying to get us into a third mortgage. Each time they called, I said I did not want a third mortgage. Finally, I was so aggravated, I told them to stop calling me. Now they call us every few weeks, refusing to speak to me asking to talk to my husband. Finally my husband told them, talk to me only, and they had the audacity to ask me yet again to apply for another mortgage. THIS IS HARRASSMENT! I wish I never cashed their check. They are sneaky, sleezy and relentless! BEWARE OF BENEFICIAL FINANCE!!!!

Maureen
Lakeville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BENEFICIAL-FINANCE/Raynham-Massachusetts/BENEFICIAL-FINANCE-BENEFICIAL-RAYNHAM-RELENTLESS-HARASSING-SALES-CALLS-REFUSE-TO-TAKE-NO-F-254284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BENEFICIAL FINANCE