Complaint Review: BENEFICIAL Member HSBC Group

• Submitted: Sat, January 15, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 15, 2011

• Reported By: frederick Alston — louisburg North Carolina United States of America
1662 N. garnett Street Henderson N.C 27536 Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

BENEFICIAL Member HSBC Group Trustee: dave Bunk of fayetteville. North Carolina Beneficial Mortage Co. Of North carolina under the law of Deleware 1662 N. Garnett Street, Henderson North Carolina 27536 the loan agree was suppose to be for 10 years that was the bate, But it is for 20 years at 14% a 44,000.00 dollar loan was switch to 20 years Chesapeake, Virginia

I applied for a loan at Beneficial HSBC in Henderson N.C. 27536 useing my home unaware that we taking a second mortage. We needed a driveway and we paid off some of our credit cards. what was left we use for the driveway. I was told it was for 10 years @ 14% and it would continue to go down each year until it was paid off. I sign off on that.

I get a call from Dave Bunk to come to office to pick up the paper work and our check. I did just that, sign for the check and left with my paper work. Not knowing it had been switched to 20 years. I never dawned on me such a nice fellow would do this. My children came one day and was going through my things and discover that Dave had used the old Bate and Switch method. I am a senior and I guess I trusted the fellow. Can someone help me to get out of this mess!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2011 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BENEFICIAL-Member-HSBC-Group/Chesapeake-Virginia-23327/BENEFICIAL-Member-HSBC-Group-Trustee-dave-Bunk-of-fayetteville-North-Carolina-Benefici-682940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BENEFICIAL Member HSBC Group