Complaint Review: BENTHOUSEINC.COM

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2007

• Reported By:SMYRNA Georgia
BENTHOUSEINC.COM
BENTHOUSEINC.COM MONTICELLO, Mississippi U.S.A.

BENTHOUSEINC.COM BEWARE FRAUD SCAM MONTICELLO Mississippi

I DID GET A REPLY FROM THE OWNER IN A REBUTTAL LETTER TO THE ONE I PREVIOUSLY WROTE, IF YOU CAN REPLY TO THE LETTER WHY NOT THE CUSTOMER, THEY SAY THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE SHIPMENT I WASN,T ISSUED A REFUND OR THE PRODUCT SO WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT YOU SAY IT ONLY HAPPEN ONCE IF IT WAS GOOD BUSINESS YOU WOULD HAVE TRIED TO COMPUSATE THE CUSTOMER BUT THE ONLY WAY I HEARD FROM THEM WAS WHEN I POSTED THE LETTER PRIOR, WHY NOT CALL THE CUSTOMER I THINK THEY ATLEAST DESERVE THAT, THAT FURTHER SHOULD LET YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOU ARE DEALING WITH IF YOU CALL THE NUMBER YOU ONLY GET THE VOICEMAIL (612)598-0678 ANOTHER QUESTION HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS A PROBLEM WITH SHIPPING WITHOUT EVER CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER, THIS SHOULD HAVE YOU THINKING, I DON'T THINK I WOULD BE SO BITTER ABOUT THE SITUATION LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IF I JUST GOT WHAT I PAID FOR.

Steven
SMYRNA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BENTHOUSEINCCOM/MONTICELLO-Mississippi/BENTHOUSEINCCOM-BEWARE-FRAUD-SCAM-MONTICELLO-Mississippi-248137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BENTHOUSEINC.COM