Complaint Review: BERKELEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2004

• Reported By:NORTH AUGUSTA South Carolina
BERKELEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS
1661 WAYCROSS ROAD Nationwide U.S.A.

BERKELEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS AVLIMIL REALLY INCREASED MY DRIVE. BUT IT WAS NOT MY SEX DRIVE. IT WAS MY OVERDRAFT CHARGE!!!!!!! CINCINNATI O.H.

*Consumer Suggestion: JOIN THE LITIGATION

I am very upset. I fell violated that companies can still rip us off with all of the rules and regulations in place to protect us--the consumers. I was told that a charge of $4.50 would be charged to my account and if I decided that it worked, I could reorder. Well it did not increase my sex drive but it did increase my overdraft charges. Please get my money back. And on top of it all I didn't even receive the addition pills that I was charged for so who really enjoyed the sexual arousal. Not me!!!!!!!!!Please help.

Kim
NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2004 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BERKELEY-PREMIUM-NUTRACEUTICALS/nationwide/BERKELEY-PREMIUM-NUTRACEUTICALS-AVLIMIL-REALLY-INCREASED-MY-DRIVE-BUT-IT-WAS-NOT-MY-SEX-D-98141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BERKELEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Selena - (U.S.A.)

JOIN THE LITIGATION AGAINST ALTOVIS, AVLIMIL, ENZYTE, OGOLPEX, ROGISEN, AND/OR ROVICID

#2 Consumer Suggestion