Complaint Review: BERKLEY PHARMACEUTICALS - AVLIMIL

• Updated: Tue, May 11, 2004

• Reported By:THOMSON Georgia
BERKLEY PHARMACEUTICALS - AVLIMIL
Nationwide U.S.A.

BERKLEY PHARMACEUTICALS - AVLIMIL STEALING MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD Nationwide

I ordered avlimil samples from an ad on TV. When I spoke to the salesperson I was told that I had two choices, call back and order more at a later date or be enrolled in managed care program. I specifically stated I did not want my card debited, not to enroll me in this program. I was told that I would not be in this managed care program.

Well, I was charged without permission. I called the 800# to cancel and was refused a refund. No one would allow me to speak to a supervisor or give me a address.

This is a major ripoff. Someone should file a class action suit against Berkley.

Manessa
THOMSON, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BERKLEY-PHARMACEUTICALS-AVLIMIL/nationwide/BERKLEY-PHARMACEUTICALS-AVLIMIL-STEALING-MONEY-FROM-YOUR-CREDITDEBIT-CARD-Nationwide-90966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BERKLEY PHARMACEUTICALS - AVLIMIL