stick

• Updated: Tue, September 07, 2004

• Reported By:GLEN BURNIE Maryland
BERKLEY PHARMACEUTICALS
ASKBERKLEY.COM Internet U.S.A.

BERKLEY PHARMACEUTICALS RIPOFF CANCELLED MY ORDER STILL WAS BILLED WON'T ANSWER PHONE STILL SENT ADDITIONAL PRODUCT Ohio

I ordered a diet supplement through the mail. I was very excited and thought there was no problem. It made me feel very jittery and my heart raced. I called the company (and got through!!) and spoke with tosha. Tosha was very nice. She instructed me to fax a statement to the company.

At this point I still felt as though this was legitimate. I followed through with Toshas advice. Still nothing. Now, when I call, no answer, no answer. They deducted another 70$ from my account. I had my account all messed up. I don't have alot, and that 70$ is alot to me.

I am going to the bank to try and see what they can do for me.

Lisa
GLEN BURNIE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BERKLEY-PHARMACEUTICALS/internet/BERKLEY-PHARMACEUTICALS-RIPOFF-CANCELLED-MY-ORDER-STILL-WAS-BILLED-WONT-ANSWER-PHONE-STIL-107355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BERKLEY PHARMACEUTICALS