Complaint Review: BEST BUY BLACK TIE PROTECTION

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: mmcneill — Fernley Nevada United States of America
BEST BUY BLACK TIE PROTECTION

BEST BUY BLACK TIE PROTECTION Cancellation process is almost unbearable Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Credit Card Company or Bank

I called to cancel my black tie protection on (3) cell phones 2 @ 9.99 a mo. and 1 @ 14.99 on 5/20, and received a cancellation confirmation email on 5/23. I was promised a full refund for the month of May because it was cancelled prior to billing date on May 23rd. I again was billed on 6/5, I called company they again gave a new confirmation number and stated I would receive  a refund for May and June and it would take again 7-10 days to process.

I received (1) refund of 14.99 for a iphone on june 8th. I had to call again due to being billed for the other two phones and where was my refund from them???

I went to best buy where I purchased the phones and the black tie protection and was there 2 hours with a associate, she had to go through the same process I go through at home in trying to solve the issue.

At this point I am $105.00 ver billed for something I have been trying to cancel for (3) months.

Each time, spending hours on the phone writting my notes and confirmation numbers down.

This is a ridiculous process, I may need to cancel my ATM card just to get these people to stop billing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-BUY-BLACK-TIE-PROTECTION/internet/BEST-BUY-BLACK-TIE-PROTECTION-Cancellation-process-is-almost-unbearable-Internet-908906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST BUY BLACK TIE PROTECTION

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Credit Card Company or Bank

AUTHOR: IntheKnow - (USA)

Your credit card company or bank can fight this battle for you.  Get a third party involved.  If you have to go to your state's consumer affairs hotline, do it.

intervention