Complaint Review: BEST BUY GOLF SUPPLY

8863 Greenback Lane, Suite 225 Orangevale,, California United States of America
  • Phone: 891-989-9073
  • Web:
  • Category:

BEST BUY GOLF SUPPLY no communication, then verbal abuse Orangevale,, California

*UPDATE Employee: I am very sorry for any inconvenience

*Author of original report: Finally got my money back

I read all the other complaints about this company and am very comforted to know that I am not the only one with a problem here.  Contrary to the owner's assumption of me from one phone conversation (where he blamed me for having bad karma), I have extensive customer service experience and have handled overseas shipments in the establishments I've either owned or worked in.

Alas, I completely understand the process. And, based on what I believe is fraudulent activity, I have lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  I will also be seeking counsel from the Attorney General's office.

This was my process: make order, get wrong item, call forever until I get someone.  Man tells me to send wrong item back and they'll replace. I send item back....and never hear from them again.  I call.  I email.  I call again.

Two months pass. I call again and leave message. I call again. I email with a professional, business complaint and request a refund. I am not rude at all.

I call again and finally reach the same man who I spoke to the first time.  He behaves emotionally, irrationally, tells me that I am wrong to complain, that the wrong item they shipped was better than the one I ordered, that it's people like "me", who have really bad karma and send nasty emails and that he doesn't deserve it.  That he's been in business blah blah blah...that he doesn't care about us "nasty" people, only the thousands he has served and are happy.

It's now three months since my Christmas order and he still has my money.  Swindler.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-BUY-GOLF-SUPPLY/Orangevale-California-95662/BEST-BUY-GOLF-SUPPLY-no-communication-then-verbal-abuse-Orangevale-California-575992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST BUY GOLF SUPPLY

I am very sorry for any inconvenience

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Dear Valued Customer, First I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that I have caused you or your family. I feel terrible for not responding earlier and staying on top of any issues that arose that should have been handled in a professional manner. We have been having supplier problems since 2004 as we distributed products for many different manufacturers. We should have communicated better with you and for that i am very sorry we did not. We were growing so quickly we did not have the man power to take care of everything the way it should have been which is my fault i should have brought on more help. I just wanted to reply to everyone that was affected and publicy apologize for the inconvenience we caused. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season with your family.

BBGS
Ken

Finally got my money back

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

It took a complaint to the California Attorney General's office and the Better Business Bureau of California to get my money back, but 4 months after the original order, I finally got my money.

I have no idea if the owner of Best Buy Golf Supply is taking communication classes, anger management classes or conflict resolution workshops to tame his angry and rude outbursts when you do reach him on the phone, but that was another suggestion I made to the BBB.

Buyer beware if you want to go through this much effort to get a resolution from this merchant.