Complaint Review: BEST BUY INC.

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 26, 2005

• Reported By:FORT LAUDERDALE Florida
BEST BUY INC.
WESTON DISTROBUTION CENTER, Florida U.S.A.

BEST BUY decieved the general public by selling damaged goods intentionally WESTON DISTROBUTION CENTER ripoff Florida

I was a truck driver for bestbuy working out of there main distrubiton center in Weston, FL. There were plenty of times when I would watch the warehouse personel load my truck with forklifts, I cannot count how many times they have loaded damaged goods on my truck "computers,laptops, plasma tv's & flat screen tv's" and were talking about $200.000 worth of electronics per truck load. They would never secure the loads so when I arrived at the designated delivery the merchandise would be all over the place.

Now, the reciever of the store is suppose to inspect every item for damges before it comes off the truck, not once did this ever happen while I was in there employ.
I feel this is imperitive to tell someone since I read those HORROR stories about BESTBUY, and one more thing to mention there service contracts are not worth the ink there written with.

I hope this story will make someone think twice about BESTBUY.

V
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2005 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-BUY-INC/WESTON-DISTROBUTION-CENTER-Florida/BEST-BUY-decieved-the-general-public-by-selling-damaged-goods-intentionally-WESTON-DISTROB-144160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST BUY INC.