Complaint Review: BEST BUY

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: TOOTSIE — FRISCO Texas
BEST BUY
2601 Stemmons Fwy LEWISVILLE, Texas USA

BEST BUY I have a Galaxy note phone. I accidentally dropped my phone and broke the screen. I went to best buy Employee gave me wrong infomation reguading my cell phone. Manger was very negative LEWISVILLE Texas

I have a Galaxy note phone. I accidentally dropped my phone and broke the screen. I went to Best Buy to return the phone.Because I have insurance on the phone. When I went to return the phone the Best Buy associate wanted to give me a loaner phone. I didn't have a problem with that. THE PROPBLEM WAS WHEN HE TOLD ME that I HAD TO WAIT 2 WEEKS JUST TO GET MY PHONE BACK. Thats ridiculous  really 2 weeks just to receive my phone back really. BEST BUY doesn't tell you that when you purchased the insurance. they tell you if something happens to your phone you don't have to wait to get a replacement for your phone. YOU CAN REPLACE IT THE SAMEDAY. Well thats a lie. WELL THE LOANER PHONE was REALLY DIRTY, AND BEAT UP I ask the associate could I just keep my phone until MY PHONE comes in, he told me that was fine. And HE TOLD ME AGAIN THAT my phone would not be in until 2 weeks. The associate told me that if my phone wasn't in in 2 weeks, that Best Buy would give me a new one. so he processed the order and gave me a copy of the requisition order, and told me it would be 2 weeks. I AGAIN asked I him that this would not be a problem since I kept my phone he assured me NO THAT IT WASNT A PROBLEM. Well 18 days later and no phone!!! the manager ALLEN TOLD ME THAT IT WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO!!!. Like I TOLD HIM THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT.this was and error on their part. Allen was just didn't carE!!! That just let me no that customer service and appreciating customer service is not appreciated or maybe its because I'm a B.F.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-BUY/LEWISVILLE-Texas-75067/BEST-BUY-I-have-a-Galaxy-note-phone-I-accidentally-dropped-my-phone-and-broke-the-screen-1068807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST BUY