Complaint Review: BEST INDOOR TANNING LOTION - VANCE HOFF

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Paula — Lafayette Indiana
BEST INDOOR TANNING LOTION - VANCE HOFF

BEST INDOOR TANNING LOTION - VANCE HOFF BEST INDOOR TANNING LOTION PLACED AN ORDER NEVER RECEIVE PRODUCT AND PHONE NUMBER ON BANK STATEMENT WAS FOR A RECYCLING CO Internet

I placed an order on March 18,2013 with 3-5 day delivary. I have not yet received my tanning lotion so I tried 4 times to email the company as they do not provide a phone number. No response to any email. I then tried to call the number listed on my bank statement on the companies withdrawl to find out it was Indiana Recycling Co. Now that is not where I ordered my product. This is a bogus phone number and absolutley no contact information including no streat address on their website. They were quick to pull out the 48.91 from my account but no product was shipped. Stay away from. The names (bestindoortanninglotion) and (besttanninglotion). Hopefully I can dispute the charges with my bank and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-INDOOR-TANNING-LOTION-VANCE-HOFF/internet/BEST-INDOOR-TANNING-LOTION-VANCE-HOFF-BEST-INDOOR-TANNING-LOTION-PLACED-AN-ORDER-NEVER-R-1039042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST INDOOR TANNING LOTION - VANCE HOFF