Complaint Review: BEST PSYCHIC DIRECTORY & Be Within

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned — United States of America
BEST PSYCHIC DIRECTORY & Be Within

BEST PSYCHIC DIRECTORY & Be Within Nadine Rodriguez , .bewithin.com/ & Nadine Rodriguez and Bob Olson, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Bob Olsons psychic Cherly ann Mcgill

*Consumer Comment: Not a fair report. On the other hand...

*Consumer Comment: Nadine - Best Psychic Directory

After going through a rough period in my life, I decided to enlist the help of a psychic.  I came across Bob Olson website and read through his experience of being ripped off by psychics in the past.  This led him to create his current website, Best Psychic Directory? On the website you are able to select psychics in different states or locations.  I selected Nadine Rodriguez for a reading.  During my reading, Nadine made predictions to occur within two weeks or more within a given period which in turned never happened.  It has now been 4 months since my reading and nothing has come to past.

I have brought this to Nadine attention; however I havent received any acknowledgment or refund.

When going to Bobs site, he only lists the good reviews about the psychics and avoids printing the bad reviews,  PLEASE ADVISE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-PSYCHIC-DIRECTORY-Be-Within/internet/BEST-PSYCHIC-DIRECTORY-Be-Within-Nadine-Rodriguez-bewithincom-Nadine-Rodriguez-989136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST PSYCHIC DIRECTORY & Be Within

Bob Olsons psychic Cherly ann Mcgill

AUTHOR: key72 - ()

I had 2 readings with the so called FAMOUS cheryl ann mcgill within a years time, Nothing she said came to pass in the TIMEFRAME she  specified, and to BOOT she was 130 dollars each call, I called to complain and cherlys  so called assistant said that cherly said she dosent even remember talking to me, how insulting, you would think some  who claims to be PSYCHIC would have remembered  her client.

especially if she read for me twice 3 months apart grrrrrrrrrr. its a let down for a psychic you build ur hopes up on PREDICTIONS and then it does not happen. Ive read with psychic meryem and her predictions do happen, and she is a heck of a lot cheaper, and ive noticed the only way to POST a NEGATIVE comment on Bob olsons feedback page is strictly thru by him after being reviewed, so we all know what this means

No  NEGATIVE feedback will be POSTED on Bob olsons website.

Not a fair report. On the other hand...

AUTHOR: Javris - (United States of America)

Right off the bat, I'll say that I've had two underwhelming experiences with psychics listed on bestpsychicdirectoy.com. They fish for clues, ask too many questions and deliver mildly-therepeutic generalizations and inaccuracies for exorbitant prices. I've been blown away by local talent charging $50/hr, who insist you don't volunteer information and just nail one thing after another. Hard to believe that Bob Olson tested them all...

SO THAT SAID. Your report is not really that fair - as long as we're speaking among people who visit psychics - you should know that no event is truly predetermined. Probabilities can change in time, and what was once inevitable may never take place. IF a person were to acquire this information through some clairvoyant/mediumistic way, some degree of inaccuracy should be within the margin of error, as far as predictions go. They're about as reliable as weather forecasts sometimes (so why pay for them?).

On the other hand, bestpsychicdirectory.com's curious policy of not posting "complaints" doesn't really leave one with much of an option, as far as consumer reviews go. So with that in mind: caveat emptor.

Nadine - Best Psychic Directory

AUTHOR: Joan - (United States of America)

I have been a customer of Nadine's for a while now.  I agree that time is a very hard thing for psychics to pinpoint, that includes Nadine. Yet, I have found that given time her predictions do come to pass, and the results are spot on or darn close to what she has predicted. When dealing with predictions that involve other people, not just you, the actions of others can "muck things up".

I am sorry you had an experience that was disappointing, but maybe in time you will witness it coming to pass. That is my wish for you.  Because I also went through a "hell", but with Nadine's help I came out so much better then I ever could have imagined.

agents