• Report: #519037

BEST REST FURNITURE
Bansko Street, Bansko Internet United States of America

BEST REST FURNITURE Ripped Off Internet

Hi,

Please, please be aware of this company Best Rest. They contacted me many weeks ago and enticed me to furnish my property in the Ski resort of Bansko, I paid them 7000.00 Euros, of which I have since found was way over the odds for my 1 bedroom property. I have asked for a delivery date, no reply, I have also asked for my money back and still ignored. I have since learned that a good few others have been duped by themand have informed them of this site.

I feel betrayed especially as they are promoted by various people involved in a support group. Chris Collins in the main man behind this so please be aware.

I have also recently heard that Best Rest are banned from various developments due to them being an unscrupulous company, it appears they have been renting out peoples apartments witnout the owners permission and keeping the rental income for themselves, that is shocking!!

Please be aware and stay away from these people.

Yours

A very pi**ed off Conned Customer of Best Rest Furniture, Bulgaria!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-REST-FURNITURE/internet/BEST-REST-FURNITURE-Ripped-Off-Internet-519037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST REST FURNITURE