Complaint Review: BESTSWISS.COM

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: Bill p — Windsor Ontario Canada

"BESTSWISS.COM ARE CROOKS"I ordered a watch from these rippoff artists 6 months ago (Oct/09) it is now Mar/10 they claim they will deliver your watch in 3 to 5 days,well I waited 3 months and when I received the watch it was a second rate watch that I did not order so I called them and they told me to send it back,of course at my own expense.

I sent it back and waited another 3 months and when I received the watch it was second rate.They promise to send you a watch that has the original Rolex dial with a Swiss 27 jewels and that the gold on the two tone watch is solid gold.                                                                                                                            t Don't believe this crap the watch was a 25 jewel (Asian)watch with a dial that looked like it came out of a toy and the "GOLD"was definitly not solid it was gold plated and very poorly done you could see right down to the silver underneath the plating.When I e-mailed Tom back,which in my opinion is not his name he/she told me that they where going to send out another watch and/or bracelet to replace this one.This has been going on for six months now and I am stuck with a watch that I wouldn't wear in the dark and with the cost of the watch and the double shipping I am out hundreds of dollars and now they are cutting off all contact with me,so don't beleive their warranty declarations it is non-existing.

So do your resarch & save your money and find a reputable site to purchase your watch from as this site "BESTSWISS.COM ARE FRAUDS".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BESTSWISSCOM/internet/BESTSWISSCOM-ARE-CROOKS-BESTSWISSCOM-ARE-CROOKS-BESTSWISSCOM-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Intern-580190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BESTSWISS.COM