Complaint Review: BETHEA JENNER & ROCHELLE GORDON

• Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:London Other
BETHEA JENNER & ROCHELLE GORDON
122 Lyndhurst Road London N22 5AT Internet Europe

BETHEA JENNER & ROCHELLE GORDON Stole money for 'predicting future' LONDON Internet

Bethea Jenner took money from me for a 'chart' she did which she said would give me guidance at a difficult time. It was totally inaccurate and nothing she said came true. It cost me quite a lot of money and, when I checked, she was sending identical charts to lots of people on the internet. It was my own dumb fault for trusting someone who pretended to know me when we hadn't even met at that time, but you know how it is, the emails are just what you want to hear when you're feeling down about life.

All that phoney warmth and 'caring' draws you in. What this pair are really doing is getting your confidence with kinds words then bang! they go in for the cash or bank account details while you're vulnerable. I actually went to her house for this reading. She lives in North London (122 Lyndhurst Road N22 5AT if you want to write to her; tel 0208 365 8612). I went to her flat as it turned out she lived near me and knew someone I knew. She was clearly very insincere (lots of fake smiling) and there was a real hint of Gypsy Rosie Lee about her. I should have wondered, how did this pathetic old spinster have any idea about my altogether different life? But I still handed over the money after the 'reading'. I have heard a great deal about her since in person and on the internet and can't believe I was so gullible. I would just like to warn other people about this pair as I believe what they do is so evil - preying on people who feel lost or sad. I guess we live and learn.

Dean
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BETHEA-JENNER-ROCHELLE-GORDON/internet/BETHEA-JENNER-ROCHELLE-GORDON-Stole-money-for-predicting-future-LONDON-Internet-316244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BETHEA JENNER & ROCHELLE GORDON