Complaint Review: BETONLINE

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Plainfield Illinois
BETONLINE
betonline.com Internet U.S.A.

BETONLINE Accepted my bet and when I won they deleted my winnings saying the odds I received were wrong so its a no play ripoff Internet

I placed a $200. 12 team teaser wager to win $4,000. and won. the money I won was in my account last nite and and was there this mornin. an hour later when I went place a wager all the money I won the previous nite was deleted. I immediatly contacted their customer service and was told the bet was deleted because they made a mistake in the odds that were issued so all the bets were invalid. I told him thats not right because at the bottum of every bet sheet you have to put your password in and hit accept. where it states all bets are finale once this is pressed.

I spoke to the manager named Lee and he says he agrees with me that it does state that but it was a computer glitch and too bad your not gettin your money. I said it was binding agreement. He once again said he agreed but it is a management agreement not to pay! I said If woulda lost these bets I woulda never been contacted and he just laughed! Don't play BETONLINE.COM. SCAMMERS

Jt
Plainfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BETONLINE/internet/BETONLINE-Accepted-my-bet-and-when-I-won-they-deleted-my-winnings-saying-the-odds-I-receiv-270811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BETONLINE