Complaint Review: BETTER FOCUS TODAY

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, June 22, 2014

• Reported By: rippedoff — ShermanmOaks California
1540 International Parkway Lake Mary, Florida USA

BETTER FOCUS TODAY zoyirtarsupport1-866-606-2587Zovirtar Calcium, Inc., 1540 International Parkway, Lake Mary, Florida 32746-32746 CROOKS-LIARS STOLE $49,95 OUT OF MY CHECK CARD & I DIDNT KNOW THEY EXISTED UNTIL I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT! Lake Mary Florida

On June 22, 2014, I went on my checking account to check my balance; and notice that there was not enough money in the account for the upcoming doctor appointment I used my checkcard on Friday to pre-pay for a doctor appointment on Monday, June 23, 2014.  I check the purchases and saw that a fraudulent charge for $49.95 had been put on my check card account on Saturday, June 21, 2014 by a company called, "Better Focus Today"  I had never heard of this company before.  I called my bank to report the fraud; they looked the matter up and saw that the charge was put on my account on Saturday, June 21, 2014, for focus supplement vitamins!!  I asked how they got my card number to make this theft...I had not called any company on Saturday, and don't order vitamins online...I don'trust them. I go to my local drug store to get my vitamins or Walmart, a company trusted.  I looked up this company and got the information while my bank had me on the phone.  The bank cancelled my care, as they said these thieves might try to submit more charges. I will contact the Better Business Bureau, and a fraud report has been filed on these crooks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BETTER-FOCUS-TODAY/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/BETTER-FOCUS-TODAY-zoyirtarsupport1-866-606-2587Zovirtar-Calcium-Inc-1540-Internationa-1156638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BETTER FOCUS TODAY