Complaint Review: BETTER WAY AUTO TRANSPORT INC

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — El Paso Texas United States of America
BETTER WAY AUTO TRANSPORT INC
8453 NW 66th St Miami, Florida United States of America

BETTER WAY AUTO TRANSPORT INC Refusal of refund for deployed service member Miami, Florida

*General Comment: They are just a broker.

While deployed to Afghanistan I contracted Better Way Auto Transport Inc. on April 7, 2012 to transport my custom built F-150 from El Paso Tx to Oceanside Ca. However on April 9, 2012 I decided to cancel the service becuase the truck wasnt going to be ready by the load date and was told I would get a refund.

I have several emails claiming that I will recieve my refund however it is now nearly 90 days later I still do not have my refund I have spoke with the company via the phone several times and they continue to assure me that I will be getting my money back. They are claiming that the accounting office has been emblezling the money and this is the reason for delay. They also claim that several personnel from accounting have been fired and that the owner is psersonally handling all accounts now.

I cant verify their claims all I can verify is that I still do not have my money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BETTER-WAY-AUTO-TRANSPORT-INC/Miami-Florida-33166/BETTER-WAY-AUTO-TRANSPORT-INC-Refusal-of-refund-for-deployed-service-member-Miami-Florid-904087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BETTER WAY AUTO TRANSPORT INC

#1 General Comment

They are just a broker.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

If you get your money back I will be amazed.