Complaint Review: BETUS

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By: Marc — Aurora Illinois United States of America

BETUS online gambling site off shore, Internet

Small time gambler here.  Decided to deposit $200 into an online USBET account.  Made a few bets and three months later, requested payout.  Jumped through their hoops to get payout and made the request.

First problem:  $40 fee to request a check to be mailed to me.  Second option is $25 wire transfer.  I opted for the wire transfer with that fee.

I had $225 coming to me, I had only won $40 during my small betting so my balance was $240.  So, $240 minus the $25 fee is $215.00

I received a wire transfer to my bank in the amount of $135.76.  That's it.

I'm told that there were more "fee's" by the third party wire transfer company and that they would credit me back that money to my BETUS account.  Now my account is at $85.00.  So, "Can I get that money out please".  Response from USBET, "no, it's under the minimum, you have to bet more!"

So, if I ever get my money above $100, I have to pay $40 to get my money out, again.  I would never try the wire transfer again obviously.

This site is a huge scam and rip off.  Do not use this site, keep looking for another one if you want your money out eventually.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BETUS/internet/BETUS-online-gambling-site-off-shore-Internet-578794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BETUS