Complaint Review: BEWARE..BEWARE.. OF MY TIMESHARE RESCUE. My Timeshare Rescue, MTR (Antonio Comas & Robb Harmon)

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: sharon — weaverville North Carolina United States of America
130 s. Orange Ave., #200, Orlando, FL 32801 Internet United States of America

BEWARE..BEWARE.. OF MY TIMESHARE RESCUE. My Timeshare Rescue, MTR (Antonio Comas & Robb Harmon) Elite Resort Transfers/ MTR/Linkedin BEWARE..BEWARE of MY TIMESHARE RESCUE./MTR/Elite Resort Transfers. I rented timeshare week on ebay..NOTHING like unit I received. NOTHING like photos or written description. Old unit, Ground Floor/S Orlando, FL 32801, Internet

My Timeshare Rescue,MTR/ Elite Resort Transfer required payment via paypal of $399 on 7-29-11 for ebay timeshare rental Sept 2-9, 2011.  By the time of travel, ebay & paypal policy of 45 days to file complaint has expired.  This rental was for ebay Item #20817116092.

The photos and written description that My Timeshare Rescue/Elite Resort Transfer provided to ebay were nothing compared to the unit that I actually received.  Old unit on Ground Floor with spiders everywhere.

.nothing in photos was the same.. nothing in written description was the same ie,...no sliding door in bedroom, no patio from bedroom, no balcony, no fireplace, , no sliding door in living room, no patio from living room, no kiddie pool, old furniture, extremely old and uncomfortable mattresses (I just slept on the sofa).

I left numerous messages for Mr. Robb Harmon and Mr. Antonio Comas..no response.  Also, I have reported to Florida BBB and will continue to report to numerous consumer protection agencies until I receive a satisfactory response.

I have purchased travel many times on ebay and have never been disappointed until I purchased from Elite Resort Transfer/My Timeshare Rescue, MTR/Reliance Travel Club. Consumer Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEWAREBEWARE-OF-MY-TIMESHARE-RESCUE-My-Timeshare-Rescue-MTR-Antonio-Comas-Robb-Harmon/internet/BEWAREBEWARE-OF-MY-TIMESHARE-RESCUE-My-Timeshare-Rescue-MTR-Antonio-Comas-Robb-Ha-788284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEWARE..BEWARE.. OF MY TIMESHARE RESCUE. My Timeshare Rescue, MTR (Antonio Comas & Robb Harmon)